Conceptual Design Engineer
Pneu-Dart Inc.Manufacturer of remote drug delivery systems for the animal control industry- is seeking applicants for a Full-Time Conceptual Design Engineer for our design department. This position will aid in the development of products and internal equipment. Qualified applicants must be able to successfully perform the following:
- Participate in product development through conceptualization, prototype development, and product testing and design finalization.
- Oversees the mechanical development of new designs, improvements of existing designs, and transition of current and future designs into production.
- Facilitates assigned development projects for new and existing products based on formal product specifications.
- Responsible for preparing engineering drawings in 3D SolidWorks and AutoCAD with exposure to Mastercam.
- Provides engineering expertise in the areas of tooling, prints, specifications, product maintenance, raw materials and vended products.
- Participate in project teams, using process knowledge, performance knowledge, and other analysis to recommend design strategies.
Essential Job Qualifications:
- Proven skills in Machine Design, Tooling, Fixturing, and Injection Mold Design.
- Minimum 4 year BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 4 years’ experience in conceptual design.
- 4 years AutoCAD (2 D).
- SolidWorks experience.
- Excellent Developmental and Conceptual Skills.
- Excellent Math skills (Trigonometry, Solid Geometry).
Pneu-Dart Inc. is a privately owned company offering competitive wages, a clean work environment, excellent benefits including health insurance, contributing 401(k), and an Employee Team Incentive Plan.
Qualified canidates, please send resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
15223 Route 87 Hwy.
Williamsport, PA 17701.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!