At Pneu Dart, our customers continue to inspire us to be the best manufacture of remote drug delivery systems. For the past forty-eight years we have been blessed with the privilege to service our customers, and that’s something we take very seriously.
Thank you for the business, for your patience, and for your loyalty.
Join Dr. Oakley as she helps a male caribou with a life-threatening leg infection.
- October 20, 2016Pneu-Dart @ Texas A&M University - Ranch Symposium
- October 29, 2016Pneu-Dart @ ABBI / BlueDef / PBR World Finals
- December 8, 2016Pneu-Dart @ Tulsa Farm Show, Tulsa OK
Laser Engraved RDD Devices | New & Enhanced Resin 08-26-2016
We are ...
1/2 and 1cc Remote Drug Delivery Devices Now Available with Wire Barbs. 08-15-2016
DID YOU K...
May Mania - Loyalty Card Program 05-05-2016
A Quarter Inch Can Make A Difference! 05-03-2016
A published report to a National Beef Association revealed the results of a study which demonstrated ALL intramuscular injections (using a hand syringe) resulted in undesirable effects to the treated muscle tissue. As a result, the beef industry ...
Immediate Release: Johannesburg Zoo 03-29-2016
WILLIAMSPORT, PA: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Working in conjunction with Global Supplies, Pneu-Dart is proud to announce its working relationship with the Johannesburg Zoo Veterinary Hospital in Johannesburg, Africa. Through a collaborative effo...
Pneu-Dart is proud to announce the release of its Remote Drug Delivery online education program. Remote Drug Delivery has been hailed by many as a revolutionary advancement in livestock health care, providing producers with a method of treating livestock when conventional methods are unwarranted. With RDD, producers of any size can benefit from delivering treatment at the onset of infection.
The goal of Pneu-Dart’s online education program is to educate cattle producers of every size on Best Practices for integrating RDD into their herd health program. The program includes:
- an overview of the Veterinarian Client Patient relationship with valuable insight into working with a veterinarian over distance
- how to achieve ideal impact when delivering prescribed medications remotely
- how to select the proper equipment
- how to consistently achieve shot placement in the O-Zone™ target area
- how to properly maintain the equipment to ensure a lifetime of service
- how to avoid costly mistakes in the use and management of a remote drug delivery system