Pneu-Dart is proud to announce a new non-profit endeavor, The Treat Right Foundation. As a service to our customers, we have established a 501c3 organization designed to support the National FFA and the National Wildlife Federation, two very deserving organizations.
Watch Co-Host Cord McCoy with veterinarians Dr. Jessica Laurin, Dr. Scott Sturgeon, Dr. Robin Falkner and 4th Generation Cattleman Monte Tucker for a round table discussion on the impact of remote drug delivery and its value when delivering medication to cattle. Originally Aired Monday, December 14, 2015
- June 20, 2017Florida Cattlemen’s Association Annual Convention - Attending
The Accuracy of Pneu-Dart 02-02-2017
We are commonly asked the question: Just how accurate are your projectors? We invite you to watch the following videos to see the results for yourself!
Pneu-Dart Slo-Inject® Flow Lab Video 01-31-2017
The latter part of 2016 marked the commencement of integrating Pneu Dart's patented Slo-Inject® Technology in producing RDD devices. We invite you to watch the following video to see the results for yourself!
Projector Service Plan - Open Enrollment 11-01-2016
Projector Service Plan – Limited Open Enrollment Enroll Today
The Time Is Now - Pneu-Dart Product Announcement 10-19-2016
Pneu-Dart proudly announces Slo-Inject® technology.
Education Is Now Free! 09-30-2016
We are now offering our RDD educational tutorial. For free!
Pneu-Dart is proud to announce the release of its Remote Drug Delivery online education program. Remote Drug Delivery has been hailed by many as a revolutionary advancement in livestock health care, providing producers with a method of treating livestock when conventional methods are unwarranted. With RDD, producers of any size can benefit from delivering treatment at the onset of infection.
The goal of Pneu-Dart’s online education program is to educate cattle producers of every size on Best Practices for integrating RDD into their herd health program. The program includes:
- an overview of the Veterinarian Client Patient relationship with valuable insight into working with a veterinarian over distance
- how to achieve ideal impact when delivering prescribed medications remotely
- how to select the proper equipment
- how to consistently achieve shot placement in the O-Zone™ target area
- how to properly maintain the equipment to ensure a lifetime of service
- how to avoid costly mistakes in the use and management of a remote drug delivery system