Thank you for the business, for your patience, and for your loyalty.
Join Dr. Oakley as she helps a male caribou with a life-threatening leg infection.
- October 20, 2016Pneu-Dart @ Texas A&M University - Ranch Symposium
- October 29, 2016Pneu-Dart @ ABBI / BlueDef / PBR World Finals
- December 8, 2016Pneu-Dart @ Tulsa Farm Show, Tulsa OK
Laser Engraved RDD Devices | New & Enhanced Resin 08-26-2016
We are ...
1/2 and 1cc Remote Drug Delivery Devices Now Available with Wire Barbs. 08-15-2016
DID YOU K...
May Mania - Loyalty Card Program 05-05-2016
A Quarter Inch Can Make A Difference! 05-03-2016
A published report to a National Beef Association revealed the results of a study which demonstrated ALL intramuscular injections (using a hand syringe) resulted in undesirable effects to the treated muscle tissue. As a result, the beef industry ...
Immediate Release: Johannesburg Zoo 03-29-2016
WILLIAMSPORT, PA: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Working in conjunction with Global Supplies, Pneu-Dart is proud to announce its working relationship with the Johannesburg Zoo Veterinary Hospital in Johannesburg, Africa. Through a collaborative effo...
Pneu-Dart is proud to announce the release of its Remote Drug Delivery online education program. Remote Drug Delivery has been hailed by many as a revolutionary advancement in livestock health care, providing producers with a method of treating livestock when conventional methods are unwarranted. With RDD, producers of any size can benefit from delivering treatment at the onset of infection.
The goal of Pneu-Dart’s online education program is to educate cattle producers of every size on Best Practices for integrating RDD into their herd health program. The program includes:
- an overview of the Veterinarian Client Patient relationship with valuable insight into working with a veterinarian over distance
- how to achieve ideal impact when delivering prescribed medications remotely
- how to select the proper equipment
- how to consistently achieve shot placement in the O-Zone™ target area
- how to properly maintain the equipment to ensure a lifetime of service
- how to avoid costly mistakes in the use and management of a remote drug delivery system