- February 1, 2017NCBA Trade Show - 2017 Cattle Industry Convention
- March 22, 20172017 Annual NADeFA Conference
- March 31, 2017TSCRA - Cattle Raisers Convention
Projector Service Plan - Open Enrollment 11-01-2016
Projector Service Plan – Limited Open Enrollment Enroll Today
The Time Is Now - Pneu-Dart Product Announcement 10-19-2016
Pneu-Dart proudly announces Slo-Inject® technology.
Education Is Now Free! 09-30-2016
Laser Engraved RDD Devices | New & Enhanced Resin 08-26-2016
We are ...
1/2 and 1cc Remote Drug Delivery Devices Now Available with Wire Barbs. 08-15-2016
DID YOU K...
Pneu-Dart is proud to announce the release of its Remote Drug Delivery online education program. Remote Drug Delivery has been hailed by many as a revolutionary advancement in livestock health care, providing producers with a method of treating livestock when conventional methods are unwarranted. With RDD, producers of any size can benefit from delivering treatment at the onset of infection.
The goal of Pneu-Dart’s online education program is to educate cattle producers of every size on Best Practices for integrating RDD into their herd health program. The program includes:
- an overview of the Veterinarian Client Patient relationship with valuable insight into working with a veterinarian over distance
- how to achieve ideal impact when delivering prescribed medications remotely
- how to select the proper equipment
- how to consistently achieve shot placement in the O-Zone™ target area
- how to properly maintain the equipment to ensure a lifetime of service
- how to avoid costly mistakes in the use and management of a remote drug delivery system