March 16, 2020 | Last Update: March 20, 2020
Pneu-Dart is monitoring advisory recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the PA Department of Health for the latest information and best practices as they relate to the coronavirus. Pneu-Dart has taken the following precautionary measures to protect the health of our associates, and our overall community to reduce the spread of the virus.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Proactive Employee Communications:
- All Pneu Dart Team Members have been reminded of their personal responsibility to contact their health care provider and stay home in the event they feel sick. They are not to come into our facilities.
- Temperature recordings are completed for all Team Members returning from an unscheduled absence.
- Whiteboard huddles and any related huddles involving more than 10 people have been halted until further notice.
- All Pneu Dart Team Members are continuously reminded on personnel hygiene best practices and these reminders are posted throughout our facility.
- Updated CDC news and preventive measures are posted within our intracompany website
- Pneu Dart Facilities:
- Reviewed and increased frequency of cleaning practices in our facility. Cleaning personnel wipe down and disinfect the most touched surfaces in our facilities daily. This includes door handles, light switches, and any other highly touched areas. They are using a hospital-grade disinfectant recommended by the CDC.
- Each morning before beginning the day and at the end of every shift, we clean/sanitize each work station throughout the entire facility.
- Hand washing rotation break – Team Members systematically on a rotation to take breaks to wash hands throughout the day.
- All office / customer service personnel have been provided with access to disinfectant wipes for cleaning personal space areas and are to clean their personal space areas daily.
- All common space areas and equipment have cleaning agents available for usage after use of common space or equipment.
- PA Department of Health requirements for masks are strictly followed.
- Non-Company Travel & Event Restrictions
- All Team Members are encouraged to NOT travel or attend large events at this time
- If Travel / Event is necessary, a 14 day Self Quarantine is mandatory upon return. (which includes)
- Occupied spaces of 250 people or more
- Airports, trains, cruises, and public transportation
- Traveling to any area identified as having a high amount of COVID-19 cases by the Office of the Governor of Pennsylvania and or the Pennsylvania Department of Health for vacation or for any other reason.
- Leadership Reviews – Our leadership team has been meeting regularly to address this fluid situation and have been using team collaboration tools internally to keep our teams updated.