March 16, 2020 | Last Update: March 3, 2021
Pneu-Dart is monitoring advisory recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the PA Department of Health for the latest information and best practices as they relate to the coronavirus. Pneu-Dart has taken the following precautionary measures to protect the health of our associates, and our overall community to reduce the spread of the virus.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Proactive Employee Communications:
- All Pneu Dart Team Members have been reminded of their personal responsibility to contact their health care provider and stay home in the event they feel sick. They are not to come into our facilities.
- Whiteboard huddles and any related huddles involving more than 10 people have been halted until further notice.
- All Pneu Dart Team Members are continuously reminded on personnel hygiene best practices and these reminders are posted throughout our facility.
- Updated CDC news and preventive measures are posted within our intracompany website
- Pneu Dart Facilities:
- Temperature recordings are completed daily for all Team Members upon entering our facilities.
- Reviewed and increased frequency of cleaning practices in our facility. Cleaning personnel wipe down and disinfect the most touched surfaces in our facilities daily. This includes door handles, light switches, and any other highly touched areas. They are using a hospital-grade disinfectant recommended by the CDC.
- Each morning before beginning the day and at the end of every shift, we clean/sanitize each work station throughout the entire facility.
- Hand washing rotation break – Team Members systematically on a rotation to take breaks to wash hands throughout the day.
- All office / customer service personnel have been provided with access to disinfectant wipes for cleaning personal space areas and are to clean their personal space areas daily.
- All common space areas and equipment have cleaning agents available for usage after use of common space or equipment.
- PA Department of Health requirements for masks are strictly followed.
- Non-Company Travel & Event Restrictions
- All Team Members are encouraged to minimize travel or attend large events as directed by the PA Dept. of Health.
- If Travel / Event is necessary, a 14 day Self Quarantine is mandatory upon return if exposure is confirmed.
- Leadership Reviews – Our leadership team has been meeting regularly to address this fluid situation and have been using team collaboration tools internally to keep our teams updated.